A discussion of key issues affecting disputes involving blockchain technology, including disputes involving NFTs and ownership, and a review of key technologies and legal cases in the United States that may impact blockchain disputes in the future.
This course is co-sponsored with myLawCLE.
Key topics to be discussed:
- Latest blockchain technologies that lawyers should be aware of NFTs and IP rights
- Existing laws that apply to disputes involving blockchain technology
- Review of dispute resolution mechanisms and options and current cases
Date / Time: March 10, 2022
- 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm Eastern
- 11:00 am – 12:00 pm Central
- 10:00 am – 11:00 am Mountain
- 9:00 am – 10:00 am Pacific
Choose a format:
Live Video Broadcast/Re-Broadcast: Watch Program "live" in real-time, must sign-in and watch program on date and time set above. May ask questions during presentation via chat box. Qualifies for "live" CLE credit.
On-Demand Video: Access CLE 24/7 via on-demand library and watch program anytime. Qualifies for self-study CLE credit. On-demand versions are made available 5 business days after the original recording date and are viewable for up to one year.