The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other public health authorities encourage or require employers to take certain steps if an employee is found to have been infected with COVID-19. However, many employers are left feeling uncertain about what those requirements are or and how they can take proactive steps to prepare for a potential exposure.
This course is co-sponsored with myLawCLE.
Key topics to be discussed:
• Key CDC Terms and Requirements
• Assessing Who is a “Close Contact”
• Contact Tracing in the Workplace
• Required and Recommended Notifications
• Developing a Disinfection Plan
• Safe Return Guidelines
Date / Time: December 17, 2020
• 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm Eastern
• 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm Central
• 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm Mountain
• 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm Pacific
Choose a format:
• Live Video Broadcast/Re-Broadcast: Watch Program "live" in real-time, must sign-in and watch program on date and time set above. May ask questions during presentation via chat box. Qualifies for "live" CLE credit.
• On-Demand Video: Access CLE 24/7 via on-demand library and watch program anytime. Qualifies for self-study CLE credit. On-demand versions are made available 5 business days after the original recording date and are view-able for up to one year.
Closed-captioning available upon request