Attorneys can expect to learn the crucial issues to focus on when structuring or revising a Real Estate Purchase Agreement. You will be led through the key issues for a Lease which usually accompanies many commercial real estate closings throughout the nation and will be led through the title commitment review process. This program will instruct on lender issues which frequently arise as part of a closing.
This course is co-sponsored with myLawCLE.
Key topics to be discussed:
- Crucial issues to focus on when structuring or revising a Real Estate Purchase Agreement
- Key issues for a Lease which usually accompanies many commercial real estate closings throughout the nation
- Title commitment review process
- Lender issues which frequently arise as part of a closing
Date / Time: December 14, 2021
- 11:00 am – 1:10 pm Eastern
- 10:00 am – 12:10 pm Central
- 9:00 am – 11:10 am Mountain
- 8:00 am – 10:10 am Pacific
Choose a format:
Live Video Broadcast/Re-Broadcast: Watch Program "live" in real-time, must sign-in and watch program on date and time set above. May ask questions during presentation via chat box. Qualifies for "live" CLE credit.
On-Demand Video: Access CLE 24/7 via on-demand library and watch program anytime. Qualifies for self-study CLE credit. On-demand versions are made available 5 business days after the original recording date and are viewable for up to one year.