Having Excel skills can be an important advantage for today’s attorney. Excel is a powerful spreadsheet application that can manage client lists, track case data, analyze evidence, and create reports. This webinar is illustrated with legal examples and includes many shortcuts and tips.
This course is co-sponsored with myLawCLE.
Key topics to be discussed:
- Setup a new spreadsheet and format the data
- Insert formulas to calculate results
- Work with multiple spreadsheets
- Sort & Filter data; use Excel Tables
- Create PivotTable Reports and Charts
Date / Time: May 12, 2022
- 2:00 pm – 4:10 pm Eastern
- 1:00 pm – 3:10 pm Central
- 12:00 pm – 2:10 pm Mountain
- 11:00 am – 1:10 pm Pacific
Choose a format:
Live Video Broadcast/Re-Broadcast: Watch Program "live" in real-time, must sign-in and watch program on date and time set above. May ask questions during presentation via chat box. Qualifies for "live" CLE credit.
On-Demand Video: Access CLE 24/7 via on-demand library and watch program anytime. Qualifies for self-study CLE credit. On-demand versions are made available 5 business days after the original recording date and are viewable for up to one year.