Plaintiff firms regularly miss efficiencies as they work case after case. This presentation will cover many ways that a law practice can better serve its clients and its lawyers. Among other topics, we will focus on client intake, case management, firm organization, firm employee issues, and how to monitor and target net profits. To provide context, we will discuss data and common practices of the many firms we have worked with.
This course is co-sponsored with myLawCLE.
Key topics to be discussed:
- Reconsider your intake and case management systems to better inform and protect your clients
- Identify and meet the right efficiency and financial benchmarks
- Grow your team through hiring, outsourcing, and better systems
- Learn to spot tax savings for your firm and clients
Date / Time: June 16, 2022
- 2:00 pm – 4:10 pm Eastern
- 1:00 pm – 3:10 pm Central
- 12:00 pm – 2:10 pm Mountain
- 11:00 am – 1:10 pm Pacific
Choose a format:
Live Video Broadcast/Re-Broadcast: Watch the Program "live" in real-time, must sign-in and watch the program on the date and time set above. May ask questions during presentation via chat box. Qualifies for "live" CLE credit.
On-Demand Video: Access CLE 24/7 via the on-demand library and watch the program anytime. Qualifies for self-study CLE credit. On-demand versions are made available 5 business days after the original recording date and are viewable for up to one year.