Join us as Attorney Eric Green walks you through how to do an Offer-in-Compromise that gets accepted. Eric will review the IRS Offer-in-Compromise program, including the various forms of Offers, when to utilize each, and how to calculate Reasonable Collection Potential like the IRS. This program includes case studies and a checklist so practitioners can follow-along and learn exactly what to do to become a tax resolution master.
This course is co-sponsored with myLawCLE.
Key topics to be discussed:
- Identify what different types of Offers exist
- Explain how to select one type of Offer over another
- Describe how the IRS evaluates Offers and Reasonable Collection Potential
- Explain what strategies exist to help your client file an Offer with the greatest chance of success
- Understand what to do when the client defaults on his or her Offer
Date / Time: May 16, 2022
- 2:00 pm – 4:10 pm Eastern
- 1:00 pm – 3:10 pm Central
- 12:00 pm – 2:10 pm Mountain
- 11:00 am – 1:10 pm Pacific
Choose a format:
Live Video Broadcast/Re-Broadcast: Watch Program "live" in real-time, must sign-in and watch program on date and time set above. May ask questions during presentation via chat box. Qualifies for "live" CLE credit.
On-Demand Video: Access CLE 24/7 via on-demand library and watch program anytime. Qualifies for self-study CLE credit. On-demand versions are made available 5 business days after the original recording date and are viewable for up to one year.