Family law practitioners deal with both sides of some of the most difficult issues in the law, including substance abuse and recovery, domestic violence allegations, and resist-refuse dynamics. Every case has different evidence, different demands, and different budgets. This program is intended to help attorneys keep an outcome-based perspective to improve case analysis, negotiation, and courtroom performance.
This course is co-sponsored with myLawCLE.
Key topics to be discussed:
- Prosecuting and defending cases with little independent evidence (he said, she said)
- Using the relationship between the discovery process and trial rules of evidence to your benefit
- Maintaining client and case credibility in cases involving bad facts
- Ethical witness preparation
Date / Time: June 28, 2022
- 11:00 am – 1:10 pm Eastern
- 10:00 am – 12:10 pm Central
- 9:00 am – 11:10 am Mountain
- 8:00 am – 10:10 am Pacific
Choose a format:
Live Video Broadcast/Re-Broadcast: Watch the Program "live" in real-time, must sign-in and watch the program on the date and time set above. May ask questions during presentation via chat box. Qualifies for "live" CLE credit.
On-Demand Video: Access CLE 24/7 via the on-demand library and watch the program anytime. Qualifies for self-study CLE credit. On-demand versions are made available 5 business days after the original recording date and are viewable for up to one year.