Donald L. Samuels | Polsinelli
Don Samuels offers more than 35 years of experience in the areas of Employment Law and Litigation. He is a passionate advocate and trusted advisor to his clients with a strong reputation for his in-depth knowledge of the law, high standards, practical approach, integrity and understanding of client needs. Don has a client base that spans from S&P 500 companies and manufacturing enterprises to city governments and start-up technology companies. While covering all aspects of Employment Law and all phases of Litigation, Don represents employers throughout the United States and holds licenses in Colorado, California and Texas. Don’s extensive experience specifically includes:
- Wage and hour issues, including class and collective actions
- Discrimination and wrongful termination claims
- Sexual and racial harassment claims
- Whistle blower and retaliation claims
- Enforcement of non-compete and restrictive covenants
Enforcement of non-compete and restrictive covenants Don’s client relationships and counsel often include:
- Advising on performance issues and terminations
- Drafting employee handbooks, employment agreements, severance agreements
- In-house training on sexual harassment, performance management, hiring practices and Golden Rule Management (SM)
Don is also an employment law arbitrator for the American Arbitration Association, a member of the board of directors of the Colorado Judicial Institute and mentor at Denver University Law School.
Emily E. Tichenor | Polsinelli
Emily Tichenor focuses her practice in the area of employment advice and investigations. In her work, Emily provides organizations guidance on a wide variety of employment topics. She has also successfully represented organizations of all sizes before state and federal courts and administrative agencies and has assisted employers in obtaining favorable decisions before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration. Additionally, Emily has counseled employers to resolve disputes and avoid litigation.