Clifford R. Ennico | Law Offices of Clifford R. Ennico
CLIFFORD R. ENNICO is widely considered to be one of America’s leading experts on the legal and tax problems facing entrepreneurs and privately-owned businesses.
A native of Yonkers, New York, Ennico is best known as the former host of MoneyHunt®, a fast-paced reality TV show for entrepreneurs that aired on PBS nationwide from 1994 to 2003. His weekly syndicated newspaper column, Succeeding in Your Business™, known as the “Ann Landers of the business world”, appears in dozens of major newspapers and business Websites throughout North America. He also hosts his own small business legal channel on YouTube (search for “Cliff Ennico”) and is a frequent contributor to Entrepreneur and other small business magazines.
Ennico is the author of several books on entrepreneurship and small business management, including Small Business Survival Guide (Adams Media, $12.95) and The eBay Tax and Legal Answer Book (AMACOM, $19.95), and speaks nationwide on the legal and tax issues facing early stage startups (www.succeedinginyourbusiness.com). His newest book, The Crowdfunding Handbook (AMACOM, $19.95), advises small businesses and early-stage companies on the benefits and risks of launching a crowdfunded offering of securities under Title III of the federal Jumpstart Our Business Startups (JOBS) Act of 2012. He is currently working on a book on the impact of technology on the capital raising process for technology startups.
As a lawyer, Ennico has represented over 15,000 entrepreneurial companies and small businesses in his 37-year career. Formerly associated with the New York City law firms of Willkie Farr & Gallagher and Thacher Proffitt & Wood, Ennico currently practices small business law in his own practice in Fairfield, Connecticut.
Ennico is the author or editor of several legal treatises for Thomson/West, including:
- Advising Small Businesses, a multi-volume treatise with forms for the attorney representing small businesses in the United States
- Closely-Held Corporations: Forms and Checklists, a one volume handbook for lawyers representing closely-held corporations
- Forms for Small Business Entities, a comprehensive collection of legal forms and checklists for lawyers representing partnerships, limited partnerships, corporations and limited liability companies (LLCs)
- Basic Legal Forms with Commentary, a collection of legal forms and checklists for solo
practitioners and lawyers practicing in small firms
- Basic Legal Transactions, a step-by-step practice guide to a wide variety of business, estate planning, real property and family law transactions;
- Advising eBusinesses, a one volume handbook on Internet law and practice; and
- the Business Corporation Law (BCL) and Not-for-Profit Corporation Law (N-PCL) volumes of West’s McKinneys Forms, the leading legal forms guide for New York State corporate lawyers.
His books for law students and young lawyers include:
- The Legal Job Interview: Winning the Law-Related Job in Today’s Market (Kaplan, $12.95)
- Partner Track: How to Go from Associate to Partner at Any Law Firm (Kaplan, $12.95)
- Making Law Review: How to Write a Winning Case Comment (Kaplan, $12.95)
- Your Legal Career: Finding Success and Satisfaction as a Lawyer (four-hour audiocassette program, available for $25 plus $5 postage at [email protected])
- Business Lawyer’s Handbook: An Introduction to the Corporate Counsel’s Life and Work (available for $25 plus $5 postage at [email protected]).
Ennico holds a B.A. degree, magna cum laude, from Dartmouth College, and received his J.D. degree from Vanderbilt University School of Law, where he was Articles Editor of the Vanderbilt Law Review. He is a member of the Connecticut Bar Association, the New York State Bar Association, and the Fairfield County Bar Association.
For further information, please contact:
Clifford R. Ennico, Esq.
2490 Black Rock Turnpike, # 354
Fairfield, Connecticut 06825-2400
Phone: (203) 254-1727
Fax: (203) 254-8195
E-Mail: [email protected]